Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{WIWW} Job Interview

I've been looking and applying for jobs since before we moved.  (I know who looks for jobs when they have a 6 week old?)  After multiple frustrations and just not hearing anything back, I was starting to get a little anxious.  But in God's perfect timing (as all things are) I heard back from the director of women's services at the local hospital last Friday and went in yesterday for an interview.

By trade, I'm a hospital nurse- we typically don't dress professionally on a daily basis.  And more than that I've been a SAHM for almost 6 months.  I don't dress professionally for that at all.  With a 25 month old and a 5 month old, I typically am doing well to get a shower and feed myself.

Anyhow, here's what I wore...











Shirt- Anthropoligie (very old)
Skirt- Loft (old)
Belt- Loft (old)
Shoes- BCGC (old courtesy of DSW)

(Yep, everything is old.  How do you shop with a 25 month old and 5 month old? And how do you find money to spend on clothes when you don't have a job?) 


Would you hire me?




Seriously, just give me the offer already...







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the pops of yellow and I love that you didn't go out and buy anything new, but made "old" stuff/stuff you already had look great!
    Hope the interview went well! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! The pops of yellow are great. I think it is great that you were able to make an awesome outfit out of what you already had. Whenever I have to dress up, I am at a total loss since my day to day clothes now consist of yoga pants (not because I like yoga, but because I like to be comfortable when I am playing with a toddler)!

    Hope the interview went well. :)

    Becky @ mysweetmoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!