Thursday, April 4, 2013

fridays letters

Dear Chris, 
We are a family of four now.  Wow.  I really hope that Haddie Grace loves her momma.  You already have a daddy's girl; I want HG to be a momma's girl.


Dear Phoebe,
Please, please, please learn to ask to hold Haddie Grace before dragging her across the floor to try to pick her up.


Dear Mom,
I'm not sure what I am going to do when you leave tonight.  Thank you so much for all your help and support while you've been here.  It was a HUGE help to have an extra set of hands while Chris was at work.  Next week the "new normal" begins as I will be out-numbered by babies.
Dear Body,
Get with the program.  Don't you know that women's bodies are supposed to produce milk after they have a baby?  Why can't you just do what you are supposed to?  It is highly frustrating.
Dear Reglan,
Please work to increase my milk supply and please don't make me crazy in the process.
Dear Christa,
THANK YOU for taking some amazing newborn pictures of Haddie Grace.  I'm going to save my favorites for the birth announcement, but I'll post a few next week.  In the meantime, here's a little teaser.








Dear Dad,
We LOVE Phoebe's rocking horse!!  It looks professional (even with the minor alterations you had to make).  And Phoebe loves it too!




Dear Christopher,
So glad you got to come down and visit.  Phoebe will miss her "Uncle Chris"


Dear everyone who has brought us a meal,
Wow.  Again it has been such a blessing not to worry about food.  We can't thank you enough.
Dear Wendy and Robby,
This makes me smile a lot.  Thanks!

Dear Bloglovin, 
My goal is to switch everything over to you this weekend and figure out how to use you.  I hear it is easy, and I hope that is correct...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - those pictures are absolutely beautiful!! what a gorgeous family of four you have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby!! Your girls are adorable! New follower from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are gorgeous and I love their names. Best of luck next week, I don't know what I would do without my mom and all of her help. Hope your supply increases, I have three more months left of bf and I'm counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! Lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post- such a sweet little family. praying your body starts 'going with the flow' :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!