Monday, October 15, 2012

Pictures

So I think I mentioned that I went home last weekend for my 10th high school reunion.  Quite honestly, it was a bit lame, but it was fun to see at least a few people.   I did really enjoy time with my parents and seeing a couple friends.  (Thanks for hanging out with me and being my entertainment Jessica!)

A couple weeks ago I was playing around on the blog world and ran across a DE/MD/PA photographer, Lauren, who was running a special on portrait sessions.  I have been wanting to get pictures taken of Phoebe (outside not in a studio), but unfortunately the price of photographers has been outside of our budget.   It happen to work out that I was going to be in DE for a long weekend, so we decided to go for it!  Unfortunately the special she was running was over, but my mom agreed to split the cost with me making it possible for us.

Check out the sneak peek on her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!