Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Hunger Games

Ok, I just saw the trailer for The Hunger Games and I'm super excited!  You can check it out here.  It comes out March 23rd 2012, so if you haven't read the books yet you have plenty of time!  I am not a fast or avid reader and I read all three in about 10 days and they are fabulous!  If you need a book club recommendation... THE HUNGER GAMES!  It is a book series for young adults so it's an easy read, and highly entertaining.




I'm reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand now and it is very good as well.  I'm not tearing through it quite as quickly, but so far I would recommend it.  I haven't read a lot of great books over the past year, so I feel like I'm on a roll now.  That being said I don't have any books in the queue to read next.



What are you reading?  Anything you would recommend?

1 comment:

  1. Just read The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman. It's a fantastic book about 4 women's separate journeys to Masada. I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!