Saturday, October 22, 2011

Eat Mor Chikin'




image taken from Chikfila.com


She does a pretty good impression, huh?

I'm not a big fan of fast food.  I hate McDonald's and just about any fast food except Chik-fil-A.  I love it!  During my pregnancy with Phoebe I ate A TON of Chik-fil-A!  Chicken biscuits were a favorite of mine and looking back I would probably qualify it as a craving.  I would often stop on my way home from work at Chik-fil-A for a morning treat.  We are big fans of Chik-fil-A in this house and Phoebe fits right in.  In fact if we try to ignore a Chik-fil-A craving, she gets angry

Mad Cow
Ok, I realize I'm getting a tad bit cheesy, so I'm done.  Thanks for humoring me :)

My best owl impression










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!