Monday, September 26, 2011

Cece's Visit + Pictures

Cece came down to see Phoebe this past weekend and to stay with me while Chris was out of town for RUF's fall conference.  It was great to see my mom and of course mom LOVED getting a chance to hangout with Phoebe again!  She came in Thursday night and stayed with Phoebe Friday morning so I could go get some more breast milk (its a little bit easier not toting around a baby...) and then babysat her on Saturday night so I could go to my 5yr nursing school reunion.  (And just for the record that was awfully lame.  Emory nurses must have a lot better things to do on a Saturday night.  There were only 4 of us from my class there....shows how much spirit we've got)

Some pictures Cece took:

Not loving my bath right now... 

All warm...much better

I love my frog

Woah...the flash sometimes startles her

Smiles

Sleeping in the park after my walk with Cece

Coolest baby in the park


All smiles for Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make my day!